Sunday, April 3, 2011

PhotobucketMy Worries, my goodbyes!

"When I close my eyes, all I can see is you
why do I think of you till I can't think anymore?"

Back to the topic,
As you all know I quit my job at Little Wok
I'm tired working there, but still got lot of fun of course
I will miss the workers there, especially my friends

I don't know why,
I keep being nice to someone and they don't appreciate
always my weekest point is being nice to people!!! = =

My close friends warned me about it
I just don't listen, now I know why.
I want to act more mature think wide open

Why is it so difficult?
I try to like someone
Honestly, is more crazy as it seems

I'm tired of "tam" people you know?
the more I adore you, the more you getting out of my nerve

Yes, I adore you,
Yes, I missed you
Yes, I want to see you.

But last night you make me rethink about my pass
Repeating the same mistakes all over again
I'm tired. Why can't you make things more easier for me?

Why can't I met someone who is gentle to me?
Why can't I met someone who really cares for me?
Why can't I met someone special?

All the why's!!!
ARhhhhh.. I hate my mood right now.

I want to meet someone who listen's to my problems
I want to meet someone who really cares for me
I want to meet someone who willing to accept the way I am

For now I want to hangout with my friends
I have one month to enjoy my life
after that I need to concentrate my on studies


Lots love
 -Emiko







2 comments:

QV said...

u ady stop working???

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

@Jie:enen. stop le. cause i need to get ready for my semester course

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...