Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photobucket Best or the worst

This days I've been working,
well is kind of stressful life and I'm exhausted.
Feel like want to faint sometimes,
but I still need to work till the end of the month.

Money is hard to earn,
I always spend a lot when it comes to shopping.
Who doesn't spend right ? ^^

So sorry I didn't update my blog for so long
been really busy
Oh ya, need to tell you guys,
I got "my target" few weeks ago
wanna know what it is?

SAMSUNG GALAXY S ^^

My new babe.
Haha, I know this phone is kind of last season
and it doesn't have a flash
But overall is a great phone. (In my opinion)

I sign in with Digi Plan paid for the phone for RM1500
some people say is expensive, some people say is not worth the money
But I don't care about people's opinion
it's my hard earn money and I don't give a damn about it ^__^

15th March 2011, Tuesday
Location: Time Square

It's my offday, and i had a great time with an old friend of mine
Jwalita. She is awesome and fun to hangout with.
We went shopping for clothes, bags, skirts and shoes
almost everthing from head to toe.

I can say I spend a lot.
Almost RM350++
I brought shoes, clothes and a sliming & firming lotion
it's a over budget for me
But, I'm happy to buy something I needed

Satisfied till the max.
once in a life time spend something to make ourselves happy
 is not that bad is kind of fun.

But still need to control my budget usage.
Save more for the future.

I even brought a dress for my mom,
just feel bad for not being a good daughter to her.
So I brought her something in return with my own money.
hope she likes it though.

Another thing,
for those "assholes" that keep getting out of my nerves
listen up.
I don't care that you keep giving my negative thoughts
or even say bad things behind my back
that shows how a bad person you are.

From the start I was freaking piss off about it,
when time goes by I was like "why I'm so angry about it?"
I know myself better that anyone else
why should I listen to your f**king words?

Keep teasing me for not having a bf
or not teasing me for not having "big boots"
 and not as pretty nor cute as you are

F.Y.I,
I accept the way I am.
I don't have the body so what?
I got my own sense of style deal with it =)

Number 2,
having or not having a relationship is not your god damn business
what's wrong with being single?
Tell me?
I don't have bf doesn't mean I don't have feelings

"The most beautiful things on earth cannot be seen,
they can only be felt with the Heart" by bubzbeauty

this quote makes me feel that I can be pretty if I wanted to,
but, being pretty doesn't mean you're prefect.
I used to think that,
make up is a solution for me to change my character
 but it doesn't work that way

Pretty is temporal, something that can fade easily
but beauty is eternal.
True beauty is being who you are and what you are.

God made you this way, you must accept it.
just enjoy and live happily.

Smile and be happy
^___^

-Emiko

1 comment:

Lonely girl said...

dun care about others opinion..
important is yourself..
rmb always be happy and keep smiling no matter what..

=D


emiko that always smile and laugh is the one who i knw last time..

make sure you bring yourself back..^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...