Thursday, February 24, 2011

PhotobucketSave my happy moments


It's been a long time that I last updated my blog
been busy and all
actually nothing much to write
 cause lately its been a moody month for me

Let's talk about my birthday

  15 February 2011

I got a date with my dear aunt May,
teehee, excited.
So long didn't go shopping with her

I'm glad my aunt had a free time for me
especially my birthday ^^
we went to Time Square for lunch

I told you guys before,
I watch what I eat and aviod eating sweet and oily food
But since is my birthday
I give my body a break and just eat what I want =p

We went to a small restaurant call "Sweet talk"
We ordered a Pizza and desert
fattening but yummy right? xD

After that we went shopping for clothes
did I mentioned that I seldom wear skirts and dresses?
but this year I would want to change my image

Aunt had good taste with clothes
she brought me 2 dresses
one pink one beige

I really thankful to had time shopping with her,
I would want to hangout with her again sometime.

Miss her dearly right now,
I miss her hugs and kisses

Dear aunt I really having a good time,
hope we can hangout again =)

I'm having working problems lately
can't really describe it.
But I want to thank someone
 who worried and care for me when I'm down

小娴谢谢你
当我躲在某个角落哭
只有你知道哪里找我
鼓励我,
帮我解围当我困难的时候

总之,我真的很感谢
我的搞笑朋友

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...