Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tiramisu and a heart

Today I've comfirm that I'm ill,
haiz, sick again.
--> Sore throat, cough and flu~

Really uncomfortable can't breath well,
Tissue is my friend for now, need to use it.
ALOT of it.

This days mood really happy and sad,
Sad is I'm sick,
there are two things that makes me happy.
1st is my babe JianLin, she got to meet with her Boyfriend. Happy for her^^


Babe JianLin:

"This Tiramisu is for you,
hope one day I can visit you in Penang and buy this tiramisu for you.
Because of you I also like to eat already, Hehe~
Babe do you know what is the meaning of Tiramisu?
I help you checked already it means "Pick me up" so romantic o.
So call your boyfriend PICK YOU UP ^^~


2nd is for Lucas




Lucas:
When I called you I really happy can listen to your voice,
that time you have cough, how you feeling now?
Still got cough a not?
hope don't have, cause now I got cough already.
 You pass give me jor. ^^
But I promise I'll recover fast, miss you everyday~ =)

That's all I want to write,
need to go~ See Ya ^^


我的王子,
要好好为我微笑,
想你哦~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...