Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ice Skating & Poem~

( Sunway Pyramid night)

Yesterday,
went to Sunway Pyramid Ice Skating

At first I skate fine.
After someone almost knock me and I fell,
the uncle that is good at at skating is also there,
give the advice I'll never forget. (Lesson: Balance Your Body)
Skate for 3 hours until my leg can't move.
=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Around 12am,
Webcam with Lucas again,
Miss him so much,
cute as a bear.^^


Really have a great time with him,
talked a lot of things
he really makes me laugh,
haiz~ want to hold him =p

We even talked on the phone for the first time,
Surprise he loves to talk on the phone ask questions
LOL.
Hehe~He make jokes till I can't talk.

(Special like you)


For Him:

"Don't always look down on yourself,

In my heart you're special to me.
Like a diamond shine so brighty
(Just like the picture above)

You always make my smile appear,
always cared for me like I cared for you.


I want to see you smile,
I want you to be happy always,
even though you said you're not a good looking person,
For me you are way better than good looking.
Outside may appear differently but the inside is the true beauty."




This poem is for you,
made by me.
Emiko to Lucas Lee





在我心理你就是王子,
在我眼里你永远是最棒,
在我脑海里满脑都想起你

是你教我怎么面对,不要逃避
是你让我觉得那么的幸运
是你让我感受到快乐

我心目中的王子,
要好好为我微笑~ ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...