Friday, November 27, 2009

Sleepover and trip to Genting



Tueday

Went to Sharon's house
Sleepover.
Was fun, both of his brothers are kind & friendly,
specially the elder one. LoL
Sharon's house is like my 2nd home.


Wednesday

Christin and Michelle,
the love birds came to sharon's house.
We are all set and went to Genting together
 along with Sharon's Dad and uncle.
Evon is there too.


Genting



Outdoor theme park. The Pool of Paradise ^^
So envy Michelle and Christin,
 Couple have a romantic day in Genting.

I also want!!!

Dinner 7pm

Buffet in Resort Hotel.
DINNER IS SERVED ^-^
Middle of the Buffet party with my buddies,
Evon and I went to the Snow World Gift Shop,
collect something we ordered. (Guess what we orded) hehe ^^

Christin bought a pair,
MC together so romantic. Haizzz

Evon bought a pair too.
Me? LOL just for someone special of course.
BUT NOT PAIRED T-T

Thursday, 1AM
To the Cinema.
Movie: 2012

In the begining was boring.
Christin and Michelle felt bored,
 went out for a cup of coffee.

As for Evon, Sharon and me?
Well. I fell asleep.
Evon and Sharon watch the whole movie.
I watch the middle and the end of the movie.

The movie last for 4 hours I think,
Back to the hotel.

Cold like hell,
one jacket is not enough for me,
I been sneezing a lot,
whole body can't feel anything at all. T^T

4am. Resort Hotel.
PARTY TIME ^^

Michelle, Evon, Sharon and me drank WINE together.
LOL. Not Wine but Sparkling Wine.
Evon felt asleep.

We celebrated Christmas,
we gone nuts and celebrated
New Year,
Chinese New Year ,
Valentine's Day and the Next year's Christmas.

LOL the most important of all,
 we celebrate our friendship last forever.

2pm Back to KL


During the party ^^

See movie dreamed of you,
right by my side..
I miss you

看戏的时候,
睡着了, 梦见你陪我看2012...
去云顶的时候, 竟然想起你

考试要加油哦!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...