Thursday, February 16, 2012

Photobucket 20th Birthday

Firstly, Happy Birthday to myself
celebrated in Kuwait for me, I feel lonesome..
To be frank, I don't really enjoyed my birthday

People around me, even though they celebrated my birthday,
I just don't feel happy as the way I should have been...
but I'm grateful  for the surprise they gave me, 
Yasmeen & the others, my colleagues brought me a birthday PIE?!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.=)


I would like to thank my senior,
who gave me advices, motivate me, lift up my strengths,
is nice to hear his voice
He even wish me Happy Valentine's Day
 & Happy Birthday

I'm completely moved & touched 
I miss him so much,
I didn't get the chance to confess my feelings towards him, 
I'm a coward when it comes to love especially.

"Senior, thanks for motivating me. IMY"


Second is my aunt,
she is the first family member who wished me Happy Birthday
I really do miss her as well, for 17th Years of my life
she watched me grow up, she knows my character..
The best birthday gift ever!
 I LOVE YOU AUNT!

I'll do my best to go through this course
and enjoy my life. Peace ;)

Emiko

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the same birthday as my boyriend ^~^ If only I had followed your blog earlier then I could have wished you a Happy Birthday on time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...