Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Photobucket Happy Valentine Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone
for my Valentine's Day I don't have a bf to celebrate with
who says have no boyfriends can't celebrate Valentine's Day?


I'm celebrating with Dora, my roommate,
Maybe a simple home cook dinner,
Have class as usually in the morning,
busy memorizing the notes of a Cabin Crew Mannual
Sigh...


For this Valentine's Day,
I gonna tell Senior how I feel,
Yes or No I've already guess the answer


Anyways I like my senior very much,
I like him since at first sight,
love at first sight? xD

Dear Senior, I had a crush on you since I first saw you.
I like you very much.

Your Junior,  
Emiko


Anyone can catch your eye,
but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

Wish everyone have a Romantic Valentine’s Day
&
Wish myself Happy 20th Birthday !


This song is for everyone 

All I need is you, My Valentine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...