Friday, May 14, 2010

Let it out! Right here, right now!


Many people asked me
"What happened to you?
you look so slim didn't eat again?"
"Why u always get gastric didn't eat at all?"


one of them said:
"She didn't eat rice that's why she look slim..
know how to eat bread only..."


Well shut your mouth
I'm sick of this. I going to tell you straight.
I didn't eat much because i having a very serious gastric pain
I can't eat too full nor drink to fast, I will throw up easily
I quit medication, I don't need doctors or those medicine to cure me


Yes, I did say I don't eat rice to lose weight.
But it doesn't mean I didn't eat literally
I eat during lunch time.


 
I lost weight is not because of diet, is because of Gastric
And I eat bread just because my mom made them ok.
If I don't eat them what should I do? throw away is it?

 
What I want to do
It's non of your business
 If you think like that, means you don't know me at all
I don't need you to judge me. Only GOD can!


My friends concern about me
 worried and all, I'm appreciate it. Touched :)
But please don't ever think that I'm doing this
because of losing weight or hurt myself.

 
I'm just depress and moody from time to time.
That's all.
I can't share my problems
Because......it's a secret.

______________________________________________

I don't want to admire SOMEONE
to be SOMEONE that I'm NOT.
I don't want
I don't want
I don't want
I DON'T WANT.
I'm not the person that you guys wanted me to be.
I'm the weird girl. I'm not similar with other girls..
I'm just weird to understand.


I said enough. Anyway,
I want to thank my friend Jun, for the support.
And a night party AKA sleepover.
It's a blust^^


My friend Jun
I'm thankful, that you bring me to Genting
Is been fun, even though we just came for the cold breeze.=)

 
To Qi Wen ( That I literally known you for 5 hours)
Please don't pretent to care, 
stop your flirting games,
Jun told me everything about you
I just want to say, I'm not the girl that you can mess with
I hate people who act being nice!
Another thing, I hate people that smokes.
Please don't disturb me. I have enough drama for today


Jun's Boyfriend
Thanks for accompany us. =)
When you're having problems, please deal it yourself 
got problem find Jun. Not me. =)
It will make the matter more worst I can assure you.
 Please deal it yourself. I know you can do it...try =)



I'm tired. I'm Exhausted.
I need rest. Long period time of rest.
With no disturbance.
Suffering from flu, cough, headache and gastric.

I just need to rest...
Emiko disappear for awhile. Away for awhile.
Bye :)


My love...
I will do anything to go back in time...
to see you again...once more...♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...