Sunday, May 9, 2010

♥ Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
to all the mother's on this earth
Thanks for taking care of us!! ^^

I woke up around 10am
so tired ><
yesterday when to pavilion watch movie
till 3am only i reached home

Nothing much I guess
Anyways,
Dad present us for buying this


Tulips from holland
Nice right? Aiya, daddy you should buy roses
More romantic xD

Dinner at 8pm
Location: The Ship
I can tell you guys,

the customer service sucks
Last time is better.

The food is ok la.
I almost want to complain but the manager said sorry
so give them chance la.

Emiko's Rate: 3/5

To: Mummy

Mummy...
Sorry I make you worried about me
Sorry for not listening to you
Sorry for raising my voice at you, when I'm not in a good mood
Sorry for the days I'm not there with you

I might not be the daughter that you always wanted me to be
I might not be smart enough or good enough to be your daughter
the only thing i know is...I love you

Thank you for bringing me into this earth
to get to know things, to learn things,
I'm thankful for having you as my mom~


MUMMY, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...