Sunday, March 29, 2009



Yesterday I went to Fahrenheit Concert, at Stadium Bukit Jalil.
my friend and I went there around 7:45pm.
We thought we’re going to be late,
Actually we thought wrong the concert starts at 8:30pm.

When I found out I was like angry and all,
All the rushing and running to the stadium for nothing. T^T
Luckily it was an indoor stadium fill with air-conditioners,
You won’t believe how many people were there.

One of Energy member “Milk” [牛奶] was there,
All the fans and reporters run and take a picture of him.
The fans are so overwhelmed with the screaming and all.

My FM radio station crew, 8TV, 988 crew was there too.
I didn’t even notice they were there. LOL so blur.
The concert started by a singer named Karen.

Karen said that Fahrenheit members are very nervous to come out to start the show.[nonsense] When the fans heard what Karen said
all of them started screaming and feeling depress.

Later on was Fahrenheit’s performance.
Wow you should see the opening it was so cool.

The first song they sang was “Chu Shen Ru Hua” [出神入化]
Their outfit was sliver in color.
Looks great. ^^

Second song was “Xin Li You Shu” [心理有数]
Fahrenheit welcomes four of their fans up stage.
And said some “sweet words”,
the other fans were Jealous, [Celebrities are liked that my dear]
Well my friend and I just sit and enjoyed the show.

Next up Calvin Chen’s perform the “beat-box”,
After that, all four of them sang another song [Which I can’t remember]
and it was time for Jiro Wang’sGuitar rock and roll” performance.

Follow up by Aaron Yan’s Piano Performance,
Guess who join him to a duet,
Jade Liu singing “TiAmo”.

When they finish Aaron leave the stage to Jade.
She perform “Yan Lei Xiao le” & “wo jiu shi zhe yang”

Wu Chun’s drum performance up next,
So much performance going on,
They even sang English songs such as: “Uptown Girl” & “My Girl”
I was pleased and enjoyed myself.

At the end, fans were shouting for an encore.
The encore Clavin show up,
he perform the DJ’rap plus dance. [Cool as always]

It was almost 11.30pm,
My friend and I left early,
we just sat the last train to send us to Sentul.
I wonder how other fans are going home without the train.
We reach home safely and felt tired.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...