Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Facts of my life on friendship

This few days been busy with school, taekwondo traning and exercising.
Had just finish sports day yesterday,
Now have to start with Co-curicullum activities. [Damn tired]


School work had gotten more and more everyday,
subjects are getting harder too.
Really need to work hard to get good results,
to prove to my parents that I can do as hard as I can.

Nothing is impossible, all of us think that things cannot be done by their own ways.
Example looks, dreams, education etc...
Some people like to manipulate those people to lift up their dreams or try to stop them for doing the things they wanted to do. Example Friends and enemies


You may think why I'm writing this is.
Is because there are somethings that involve my life with this issue. When I started my teenage life, all the things had changed around me.

I had some friends that likes to pretend to be friends with me.
When they need help, they will be nice.
When they don't need me, they will just don't care and forget about me.
I'm not trying to complain but this really hurts me badly.

Those time I thought if I change maybe they'll notice me,
At that time I change and I was not myself at all. Trying to hide myself and be someone else.
My friends always criticize how I look or how clumsy I am.
I was hot in temper and can't control my emotions.

For 3 years I suffered from the negative thoughts,
this year I understand what is the true meaning of friendship, wisdom and respect.
I had entered a new class with new friends beside me,
they are nice, friendly, hard working, playful & respecful.

They are diffrent from other friends that I been with.
Being with them I feel relax and happy,
not like the year before hectic and feel miserable.

Even the tuition friends are one of the example,
study and learn with them is full of joy for me.

To the friends I care and loved:
"You guys save me from being so miserable, you filled me with positive thinkings and thoughts I had never experience in my life. Being with you guys, I feel how happy I was not like before. For that I want to thank you, and bless all of you. God bless."

2 comments:

Lonely girl said...

gambateh in ur studyy...
^^

u have a good frenz here..
hehe!

♥伊 said...

hey there,Emiko...
drop by and say
helloo~
pass by and linked you^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...