Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Photobucket Your words means everything to me

If only you knew your words meant so much to me
Even though you want to meet me to get your Gucci Bag from me
Yes, finally I helped you got your bag you always wanted

In an exchange I want to have lunch with you
Is it too much to ask one day of your time?
I'm coming to KL for few days 
and you still have plans after you treat me lunch

Can I ever receive this message again in the future?
Do you know how happy I am to receive your call?
Do you know how touched I am when you say I'm cute?
 
Why can't you see how much I miss you?
Why can't you see how much I care for you?


I miss you!

I miss you!

I MISS YOU,  

Senior

 

 

Emiko





 



1 comment:

QV said...

who is tat senior~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...