Monday, March 26, 2012

Photobucket Actions is louder then words

This few days I'm going crazy..
Safety ain't an easy subject at all..
worries for me, I don't understand the topic..


Instructor Mr. Ahmad he really is pro while he speaks English
First person speak so fluently, but one thing is he explain too fast...
and my brain goes...."what? What did you say?"


Aiks...
I need to brush up soon as possible!
One more thing I worry about,
wondering why senior is like not responding my comments on Facebook
and Messages in Line or Talkbox.


Did I do something wrong?
Did I bother him too much?
Or he knows how I feel about him??


I don't know, my questions cannot be answered...
Where are you? Why aren't you replying me?

Please don't avoid me =(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...