Monday, December 28, 2009

If I had just one wish


"If only I had one wish, I wish that you would not leave me"

24th Christmas Eve
Well what can I say, went to parties with my family celebrate Christmas,
My uncles and aunties really happy to see me.
They said I've changed, change where I wonder ^^

They sponsor us dinner.
LOL. Not just that, they love to drink.
Well my 1st time drink a glass of wine,
Awful. Maybe is not that, just not used to it. =)



P/s: After I drank my wine. I looked like this.=(
Red chicks. So pale.
Some of my friends said my skin look so fair.
->JianLin: You said I'm sexy, but I think you're more sexy than me!
Actually not really la. Just pose that's all.^^

25th Christmas
Well spend time with friends half day, family half day.
well Christmas is ain't bad. =) Even though is boring for me.

26th December 2009
Spend time with Justin's family,
I love Justin's mom cooking.
Damn delicous. I lovin it.


Well that all for Christmas week and Christmas cheers.
I hope everyone had a great year 2010.
I love my family and friends.

Miss you,
like I never had before.*.+ღ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...