Monday, September 28, 2009

Angel and Demon side~

EVIL SIDE OF ME:

"I like to think bad, after despise someone~
I always wanted to kill her/him in my mind,
Trap her/him in my evil maze that's only a dead end....
The Passion of getting the things I want will always be MINE!!"

The Hatred.....
Jealousy....
Wounded heart has appear~


"I never felt so evil~
Why I feel like to kill someone I hated??"


GET OUT OF MY SIDE, OR YOU'LL REGRET!!


The Angel side:
" I always feel ok to give up on the things that I Like, Adore, Love
BUT I never give up the one I loved~
The Angel side of me always like to give in~
Think about others but myself, don't like to fight back~"


" Always like to give advice to others, but myself
I wanted to be with the one I loved, but it seems that I'm too late~


The PURE heart has drowed in the Deep Ocean,
Nobody can save "it",
unless the one she loves save her First~


Should I give in??
I don't want to be an IDOIT,
 to do the evil deeds.
BUT something or someone I hated,
I will never give up on trying to destroy the sadness within me~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...