Thursday, January 26, 2012

Photobucket Off to Kuwait

Time flies and I'm leaving soon,
I going to miss my friends and families
this few days I've been hanging out with my friends a lot
because they don't want me to leave =')


Is difficult to see their sad faces,
is just like a few knifes cut through my veins
I tell myself no matter how hard it is, don't ever cry in front of them.


TO MY CLOSE FRIENDS

To Nikki: Piggie, You're more than a friend, and as a sister to me
spending time with you going shopping having lunch together
is the most precious moments of all. Love & Miss you my piggie ♥

 To Double EE (EE LENG): 
Double EE, you bring me knowledge, support, and courage.
You guide me through the obstacles and lead me to success,
Love and miss you Double EE. ♥


 To my dear KTM (YEN YEE):
Dear KTM, you always smile like this every morning in college,
I will always remember the smile and laughter,
I will bring your smile and keep it in my heart. Love and miss you ♥


 Our friendship will never change, 
I will always cherish the moments with you ♥


 To Sharon:
You and I spend time together since we're in secondary school,
we went through happiness & sadness together and overcome it,
you're my dear one, please don't forget that. Love you always. ♥

 To 安妮
虽然我们俩没见过面,但,我把你当好姐妹一样的疼爱
我知道你这几天不开心,我也安慰不了你
但是,就算难过,也要记得笑。因为你的笑容是最美的
过去的,就让他过去吧。Dar,加油 ^-^


To Hurston Lee:
你要好好照顾自己...不要再为了伤心的事情而折磨自己了
不必为不值得的人难过,要记得你永远是最棒的
我相信,你会当一个优秀的发型师的。
我支持你哦!Fighting! Mr. Simple ^0^


To JianLin:
Don't think about the past anymore, think more for the future.
Less sadness and more happiness come upon you. 
Babe, you're beautiful. Don't forget that! Love you.


To Wayne Chew:
You're always happy and hyper mood when I get to know you,
you're kind and a gentle friend I ever met. 
Thank you for guiding me through secondary exams.
I had fun hanging out with you, will miss you dearly =)

To Kevim Chong:
Thanks for your time and bring kah yee to see me in person,
although you always bully me and "zat" me all the time
but you're a good friend. I will never forget you as well. =)


To Kah Yee
Thanks for meeting me before I go, I know you been busy and all
but you still free out your time for me. Thank you jie! ^_^ ♥


 To my senior AR.C

Hehe..met you a couple of times is the best moments of all
never knew I would meet you in person in college. You're the best senior of all
guide me through coursework and lead me to good grades. 
I will never forget Senior, hope when I return would have a chance to yamcha with you.
See you, Junior will always remember and miss Senior. (先輩 だいすき よ) ^_^


All friends all like my family I will never forget my moments with them
Goodbye and Take care to the people I care & love most!

P.s: To some of my friends that is not on my list, 
I didn't put up your picture doesn't mean I don't care, 
 because is kind of rush to list all of y'all and too many to write on my blog.
Please understand, love all of y'all.

Emiko ^__^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...